Friday, July 24, 2015

I love the friends that LORD has given,,there is a special group that is so God Ordained that it is amazing.  They are wonderful saved Spirit filled young women who God has surrounded me with.  The amazing thing about it is some of them were born well after I was in my thirties, but they are my friends.  Lyse, Liz, Elaine, Selina, Shereta..to name a few! As well as my daughters Reesie and Rennie and their friends.

Can you imagine me walking down the street decades ago, and someone telling me that a baby that is sitting in a stroller, would be my confidante or laughing partner. God is so amazing that
has saved these divas, homegirls, BFFs and all around beautiful women to be my Ruths..in my later years!

In this journey they have refreshed me, encouraged me, visited me, listened to me and kept me company.  We talk about life, shoes, hair, clothes and relationships. We talk about the Lord and HIS goodness.  My own daughters are not physically in the area where I live.  I miss them..but they are living there lives. For this I am grateful. So I am ecstatic about the vibrant group that comes around me.

I am glad that I understand about mini dresses and halter tops..platform shoes and high heel boots, these make them (my Ruths)who they are young..youthful and daring..Many years ago my friends and I were the flamboyant peacocks..free...no kids..no attachments. We loved life with an abandon and a zest. Some of them are now whispers, vapors, gone to be with the LORD. The memory of their chatter and youth passes through my memory, my mind like the loveliest perfume. They are forever young and dancing, laughing whispering sharing secrets.

We are now(my peers) the Grandmas..Nanas, Grannies, Grammies and Glamas..but praise be to God..He saved something for me in my Autumn.  They are the Ruths. We love each other and enjoy the LORD together,  we live life, have tea parties, admire each others hair and nails, eat and fellowship together.  We clasp hands in prayer..mine a little wrinkled..theirs still smooth. We celebrate life, Jesus and each other.  I am so glad that the LORD decided to keep me watered and connected to life. Hey I even brought me a pair of platforms.. youth revisited...but I always keep a pair of flats in the tote bag! LOL!  Only a few hours wear for me.  I will leave those to my lovely Ruth friends to wear all day. They stand tall in their destiny, walking with our God and allowing me into their space of time to enjoy and learn from them..  Thank you Jesus for not releasing these women into the Earth until I reached my thirties. Your timing is always impeccable!  They have intersected my life and brought company and joy! Hey..and I know how to text..with ease..LOL!

Passa J Speaks..

No comments: